Thursday, August 04, 2005

Commentary on Kirsten

I have added words after her words:

I am a thought in God's mind. singularityy
I am baptized in light.
I am bathed in purity. purity
I am divine, real, whole. reality
Align my thoughts with the singular thought of God. oneness
Do not be concerned with other's opinions. certainty
Clear the mind of extraneous thoughts. emptiness
Bless everyone that comes into my mind. fortune
Do not be afraid of responsibilities awakening might bring. discipline
It is not arrogance to admit to being a powerful being already. humility
I am love. I am loved. love
Never doubt myself. strength
Extraneous thoughts are useless. nothingness
I am an ageless being. eternity
I am life itself. life
I touch every one I meet.unity
The importance of a personal me will fade.
A personal past is insignificant.
Personality traits are unimportant. christ
Accept the truth about myself and nothing else. holiness
I feel the kiss of God. power
from the last post:
All preferences are of the ego--what radiates forever is of God

No comments: