Friday, April 28, 2006

Some basic Questions Answered

David,

I have been formulating some questions and wondering if you could
shed some light on them. I was first questioning my concept of
God. For many years I have understood God as a being of sorts, or
perhaps a conscious all knowingness, that knew me, thought about me,
and everyone else in this universe and beyond. I also saw God as the
creator in this world which is constantly being formed. Now I don''t
know about any of it. What is God. Just beingness? I am??? What
exactly is that. If God is just being, or existence, then why bother
saying a prayer? Who hears it other than me? What good can it
possibly do? Thanks in advance.

Sincerly

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Beloved One,

Thanks for writing. You are a blessing. It is always wonderful to
hear from you. You are what you have been searching for. Identity
in God is "closer" than a breath.

God is the Eternal Love Which remains forever and forever and is
Known when all concepts of time-space have dissolved away. Emptying
the mind, as in Zen practice, is making clean the Altar to Divine
Mind. God creates Spirit, and matter is simply the "matter" or
focus of forgiveness/release of illusions that cloud the mind.
Prayer is the desire of the heart, and true prayer is the single
desire or desirelessness that transcends the multiple desires for
things and perceptual experiences that the ego (error) craves. The
truth is simple because it is one. One prays continuously and that
is why it is important to be watchful of what you ask for or desire.

God Knows the prayer of the heart. Beyond the words and questions
and symbols is an experience of certainty in which there is no
doubt. It is impossible to truly be anything but this certainty.
Question and Answer, asker and the one who is asked but seem to be
different in dreams. Yet there is a Point, a State of Mind, in
which everything is experienced as One.

Concepts were made to deny the Eternal. In forgiveness of what never
was is a final concept accepted to take the place of the "many."
Unlearn every concept of time and all conflict and doubt is undone.

The I Am presence is Pure Spirit. Only this Self can BE Known. All
"else" fades and grows dim and disappears, for time could never come
and take the place of Eternity.

I am with you all the way in simplicity. I am always happy to talk
with you and can give you a call if you think it would be helpful.

May your unlearning be Joyful and our Mind remain in Peace forever.
We walk the Selfsame road, and the way is easy. The way inward is
natural. You are my very Self in Love, and I rejoice in our
Innocence. Nothing else ever was true. Keep shining our Light. It
is soooooooooo bright, as You are. You are the One!

In gratitude and love,

David

No comments: